Whether you are communicating with family, friends, co-workers or customers, effectively delivering your message is key. But effective communications are sometimes elusive! Why?
Two problems, one solution:
- Problem #1: human nature. We typically filter out more than 90 percent of all incoming communication. How then can you be sure that the 10 percent of what you communicate does get through?
- Problem #2: human differences. It seems, no matter how hard you try, there are some people you struggle to understand or get through to because we all take in and process information differently.
Johnny’s effective communications workshops for teams address and resolve these and other common communication problems.
Whether you are a team of two or 20 or 200, whether you are a business team or a group of married couples, Johnny’s workshops for improving communications actually work!
What can participants expect to learn or achieve at the Effective Communications workshop? The ability to:
- Apply what you learn to every conversation you have, at work and at home
- More accurately “predict” how the other person will process what you say
- Adjust your communication approach on an individual basis
- Dramatically improve listening and understanding skills
- Reduce relational stress resulting from interpersonal conflict
- Improve closure rates in sales
Johnny’s communications improvement training workshops can be customized to:
- Fit your specific industry or culture.
- Support any team or group of people looking to improve communications within the team or outside with other groups.
Format: This is an interactive 4-hour “workshop” style of training, typically for up to 20 people. The training can be done on-site or in an off-site retreat environment.
Each workshop includes:
- Discovery and goal-setting meeting with group leaders
- 4-hour training
- Executive summary of observations after training
- Maximum class size of 30, additional per-person fee above 20
Also available: Effective Teams Training Add-On, which includes:
- Additional 2 hours of interactive training on effective team building
- Ideal for creating an all-day workshop, broken into multiple sessions
- Can only be added onto the Effective Communication Training workshop (i.e. not standalone)